Thursday 29 November 2012

Sledging fun

Apologies for not blogging much over the last week or so - after my birthday on 18th, I got backed into (again) by a man parking in front of me, then later in the week I managed to lock my back solid.  The pain was excruciating, not something I care to repeat very soon!  I have a back problem anyway, which is controlled by painkillers, but I dont usually seize up like that unless I have had a day of doing something I shouldnt like decorating or gardening, then the muscles go into spasm.  A good sleep usually fixes it but not this time.  I wouldnt mind but I was only standing by the worktop about to feed the cats - I ended up with two noisy hungry girlies and no way of putting the food down without squealing!  Cue two days stuck on the sofa and two more of screeching every time I tried to move!  Its easing off now and I am back at work and catching up with blogging and Docrafts too (working for myself, I never have any time off; aside from a day for a minor op earlier this year I cant remember the last time so it shows how bad whatever I managed to do was!  I even had to buy a walking stick as I couldnt walk properly without something to lean on).

Anyway enough wittering, time for my post and to nip off and do some commenting on everyone's gorgeous work:


Items used:

LOTV image coloured with copics/promarkers,
Nitwit paper,
Spellbinders Floral Ovals,
Spellbinders plain large Petite Ovals,
Memory Box Frosty Border,
Doohickey Poinsettia,
Bakers Twine, Jingle Bells,
Papermania irridescent domed gems,
Stickles,
silver rub on sentiment.

10 comments:

  1. beautiful card Chris, such a cute image, fab colouring & layout, sorry about your back.. take care ..pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Chris, love everything about it!
    Glad you are feeling a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Chris, poor you, that sounds really painful. I hope you continue to make a good recovery

    Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and pretty colours
    Take care

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris this is so gorgeous and cute. I feel so much for you with yoru back as I am the same, just found out I have a trapped nerve between discs.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so soft and gentle and so pretty just gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is beautiful. Hope the back improves. caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...lovely image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Chris poor you, I hope your back is feeling better now. Love your card, it's really beautiful. Gorgeous image, paper and layout.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. seriously I hope you have contacted some doctors!! I know what I'm talking about having myself a slipped disc that hurts sometimes so much that I cannot do anything, not even feed me poor cats! I really hope you're ok by now!
    Huge hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another stunning card, so pretty love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete